Defensores de Thrall
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Spirit en WotLK

Spirit en WotLK Empty Spirit en WotLK

Mensaje  Neferata Jue Dic 04, 2008 12:49 pm

I heard that spirit will be more useful for both DPS casters and healers in Wrath that it is now, is it true? How?

Blizzard is trying to make spirit more useful, yes. They already took a big step in that direction in patch 2.4 by allowing spirit's mp5 mechanic to scale with intellect, but it's still not quite where they want it to be. As Ghostcrawler wrote, "Spirit is something that all casters are going to need a lot more of," mostly because they thought the mana regen mechanic from shadow Priests in Burning Crusade was too good. They want casters to take a more active role in their mana management, rather than dumping and relying on the Replenishment buff.

Personally I find spirit to be a very underrated stat even now. My main is a Druid who is often Resto, and we got gobs of mana regeneration from it with patch 2.4, to the point where I continue to find Bangle of Endless Blessings fairly useful even in Tier 6/Sunwell. A Mage friend of mine found that with sufficient Spirit he could actually gain mana spamming Frostbolt, which greatly amused him. But I don't think spirit's really gotten to the point where most players consider it necessary or desirable to stack, and that's what Blizzard is trying to change.

Así que si blizzard quiere potenciar el tema del spirit, los casters helaers o no healers buscar equipo con spirit para no quedaros secos de mana Smile

Neferata.
Neferata
Neferata